Thread: Chinatown
View Single Post
Old 25-12-2022, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Chinatown

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicwinter View Post
Went to explore the area this afternoon around 3pm. The directions here are very clear and it’s an easy place to navigate with Google Maps.

Here’s my honest impression - the area itself is very very rough (it’s mostly industrial and work shops) and so are the girls that I saw. I would say 80-90% are Petain Road and Jalan Sultan standard so if you’re into grannies, this might be your scene. I did not enquire about price because I had no interest but if the rate stated above are anything to go by, it’s really a budget bonk and ‘one cent one goods’ as the Chinese saying go.

However I did pass by แสงฟ้า hotel as stated above and the quality went up significantly there. One of the SYT beckoned me but I wasn’t sure I could go through with it as I just visited a spa in Sukhumvit earlier in the day. So if you want younger girls, just head to the แสงฟ้า hotel and you will find them sitting in the lobby. Can’t miss them.

Maybe my timing was wrong and there should have been more SYTs on the other streets but I didn’t see any this afternoon. Go with an open mind and you might just find what you want.

Thanks to the bro above for the detailed directions. I would have never found it without your post.
The younger girls, except the ones near 7-Eleven, tend to come out in the evening and some late at night.

The area can look a little sketchy at night as most shops close early. But in all my years going there I learned that Chinatown is very safe.

Nice girls can be found at the แสงฟ้า hotel even during the daytime but maybe the hottest ones appear at night. I recommend newbies to start here even though it's the most expensive because the girls seem experienced and adept in English. Supposedly all include BJs as SOP.