View Single Post
Old 26-01-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My last day here- This is my story. AMA

This dude just reminded me of a situation i encountered playing those jackpot machines in SAFRA and NTUC clubs-there is this dude that likes to lurk around people playing the machines, often times he would chat up with other lurkers.. Saying he was an addict in the past blah blah.. Once or twice he would put in a few coins and then go back to lurking in the background, commenting in front of others playing that the "jackpot" is coming soon blah blah.. He was still clearly an addict.. Enjoying the sights and sounds of the environment.. and pissing off others that is actually playing... Haha.. this dude kinda remind me of that person..