View Single Post
Old 27-01-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
jackyka is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bebe - Lust

Looks: 11/10 - I am a sucker for fair skin SYT's so i'm giving her a more than perfect score here as she really looks super pretty to me.

Body: 9/10 - Slim figure, with good curves, i like her ass when i was bonking her in doggy position.

Boobs: 8/10 - B cup size boobs! Not enhanced at all. Good enough size for fondling and right proportions for her body.

BBBJ: 9/10 - Pretty good suction and skills

FJ: 9/10 - Accomodating and passionate. Tight and wet pussy, i could totally feel it when i was pumping her. Her moans sounds were a turn on and she kept hugging and kissing me during the entire bonking session. It felt like i was making love to my GF.

Attitude: 9/10 - Friendly, great personality, and keeps a smile on her face at all times. I would give her a perfect 10 here if her command of english was abit better.

GFE: 9/10 - I was lucky enough to have good chemistry with her and we clicked together pretty well. Felt like i was spending time with my GF.

RTF: This girl is a gem which i will definitely 1000% RTF. Bro's do be gentle with her and give her your support. Highly recommend for bro's that are fair skin SYT lovers. Was happy with the entire session overall and will definitely return for more