View Single Post
Old 27-01-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
Talon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTalon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
FR on https://sglonelyguy19.com/hai-ying-massage/

FR for Hai Ying

After a few weeks of messaging with no reply, she finally replied me. So I made an appointment with her earlier today. I guess persistence workers :P Just like my previous FRs, I won’t go into ratings as it is subjective. This is purely my experience, and other bros might have a different experience.

I arrived at her place punctually, after making sure that she is ok with me not being Chinese, and ergo, not speaking the language either. Seeing her in person, I can tell that she is the person in the photos. But she seems to have lost a bit of weight as compared to the photos on the website. Or maybe it was Photoshop, or makeup. Nonetheless, I wouldn’t reject because she seems pretty enough. That tattoo on her chest is unmistakable. She led me into her bedroom, locked the door, and gestured me to take off my clothes for a shower. She got fully naked too and she showered me, paying very close attention to my genitals. Stimulating, but I know it’s also for her to check for any signs of disease. I got erect, nonetheless. Her boobs are natural and a nice handful, but cannot compare to Du Du, Ka Ka or Lucy, of course.

She then patted me down, and led me to the bed for the massage. Fully nude, she kneaded my back like dough, often sitting on my body, rubbing her bare pussy against me. I was starting to wonder if she was getting stimulated herself. Massage was for about 20 minutes, before she started grazing her boobs up and down, and across my back. I knew what was coming up next, besides my dick, that is. She started kissing my back, and pressed her body against mine. Then, she asked me to flip over. Knowing my problem, I grabbed my phone, used Google translate, and asked her to be gentle as I shoot too easily. She giggled and smiled, and I was taken in by it. She nodded her head, and started to suck on my nipples. She started kissing my body while I caressed hers. My dick was erect already, and I reminded myself to do kegel exercises to keep it in check. I wanted to be gentle with her boobs, but she actually grabbed my hand and asked me to give them a good squeeze. Ok, I guess gentle isn’t always what a woman wants. At one point, she hugged me tight and my dick was pressed against her pussy. I didn’t want an FJ though, so I didn’t follow through on the opportunity.

She lowered herself down, and started licking my dickhead and shaft, but ever so slowly, as per request. She then proceeded to lick and suck on my balls. After a few minutes, she lifted both my legs and bent my body so she could do an AR on me. Boy, was she thorough. To be frank, though, I’m not really a fan of AR, but no biggie because it helped me control my excited dick and made it flaccid a bit. After she was done with the AR, she started the main deed of BBBJ. She got me hard again by bobbing up and down with steady strokes. She knew by my growing member in her mouth, that I was going to cum soon enough. She then focused on my head, sealing her lips around it as her tongue swirled around. Sure enough, I came in her mouth pretty quickly. She didn’t let go of my dick though, until she was sure I had stopped pulsating. She spat it out, filled her mouth with really warm water and went back to sucking my dick, making sure it is really clean of cum.

Satisfied, I showered again, got dressed, thanked her for her service and consideration to my request, and paid her. Will I RTM? Maybe. But she is nice…only that the language barrier can be a factor. But for 2 blues and 2 reds, you can’t go wrong.
Looks like a great service provider. Is she big size/meaty/big bone?