Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Spoke to L16H51 last night, Geylang estimated to reopen next month in July

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorX View Post
Hey guys,

Was driving past the Geylang lorongs last night and saw lights & renovation works happening at L16H51. Stopped my car and spoke to the 2 guys who were standing at the porch about what's going on. Here's what I gathered from the 2 men (who said they are not the boss);

- They are in the midst of renovation and are planning to reopen next month
- Pending approval from authorities
- This house will feature Thai girls
- When asked how will the prices be like and whether it will be the same as before, the guy responded with "Petrol prices have also increased" but then followed up with "Either $50 or $60"
- Not all of the other houses will reopen, some will
- No definite date when I asked whether it will be early/mid/end of next month

I thanked them for their answers and drove off.

I hope this is a good sign that Geylang is on track to reopen, but I am also concerned about them saying "Pending approval from authorities". If anyone has OKT contacts or have been in contact with OKTs, do share with us here about how's their reopening progress.

Sharing is caring, hope my little chat with them helps
Well, it seems to be a good news. But in this current climate, we can never hope anything until it actually happens. Things are so fluid and what's true today can just abruptly totally change tomorrow.

Who knows in July they will push the "monkeypox pandemic" thing, and then here we go again, all the original plans will be canceled.

I mean, recently I saw a headline saying that:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...e-kung-2713491