Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
celestine1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face My Life Story for the past 10 yrs - based on my personal true story

Dear Bros:

Just wanna share about my Life story.. This story is non-fictional and spans back across 10 years ago..
Just a brief intro of myself, I'm 28 yrs old and been through the conventional way of life like others (JC, Uni & getting a full time job etc).. During this time, I have been to China countless times (Lesser known cities in relation to vice with Singaporeans); got into relationships with PRCs, Vietnamese and Thais..

Having relationships with these foreigners taught me lots of experience and to date, I must say that though I'm no longer with them, I didn't regret getting into relationships with them.

I must also emphasise that my posts are all true events which happened in my life. I will not focus so much on the sex-action where you can get a plenty from other threads, but rather, I'll focus on minor details and the lifestyle of my past 10 years and events which actually took place.

Back in 2004 (beginning), I stepped into Geylang Lor 18 and got to know a girl by the name of Xiaofen. I was stopped by a guy in Geylang and taken to a hotel in Lor 18 where there was a selection of girls in a room. Upon meeting this girl, I was struck dumbfounded. She was only 16 yrs of age and me, only 21.. Age of the girl is true as she told me after verification of her passport.

I was super shy back then (a virgin).. She super chatty and this eased the tension and anxiousness in my heart. After a lengthy chat while lying on the bed for about 20 minutes, she initiated the sex process by stroking my didi through my pants.. I was in a still motion and did not reciprocate back.. She proceeded to take off her clothes and helped me to undress slowly.. Upon seeing her boobs, I just stared at them in stupidity. Her boobs were so soft and firm. I can't really remember what happened next as everything just went by on a flash. After the whole process was through, I looked at my watch, 2 hours have passed. Normally, a girl will only service her customer for 1 hour max and regardless of whether you have ejaculated, they will be done through or they'll ask you to add more money for ''overtime''.

For me, Xiaofen did not ask for any extra cent from me, and even gave me a discount for the whole session. After the sex session, I just played with her boobs while naked in bed and we continued our conversation. She told me that this was her first time to S'pore and she only lost her virginity to a bastard back home in Xiamen, China after her drink was spiked when partying.
That was why she's willing to come to Singapore to work. After this session, I came back to her for 4 consecutive nights as she's flying back to China a week later. I was smitten by her and did not mind the financial loss though I knew that it is all a game and no happy ending.

I must say that I'm very lucky to have met her. Since the first session when she gave me a discount, she did not accept any money from me for our subsequent sessions. She will take from her own pocket the amount which she needs to give her 'gui-gong' everytime we got together. Even the last night where I booked her for whole night, she did not accept a single cent from me.. I remembered during the days after i got to know her, I was frequenting Geylang very often to look for her. During one of the days, her gui-gong (she) was brought back by police where she stayed the whole night. Xiaofen called me when her gui-gong was arrested and said she was super scared as she was alone and fearful of being caught too. I came and brought her to places of interest in S'pore and later on, we spend the whole night in my home. Lucky me as my parents just happen to be overseas.

I remembered after she went back to China, I went back to hotel and booked a room for the whole night without any companionship, just lying on the bed and thinking fondly of our past sessions. i fell into a depressed mood and could not concentrate on anything, luckily it was uni holidays then so studies not much affected. Finally, I could not bear it anymore and brought a air ticket to Xiamen, China to visit her, where I really enjoyed myself thoroughly and even got to integrate myself into her family.. This relationship lasted a total of 3 years, until the end of my uni-days.

Fir more juicy details about my days in Xiamen, please camp on for my further posts which will come in due.