View Single Post
Old 28-01-2023, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Aurora 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicwinter View Post
Butterfly sounds good as the stock level is higher than Mai Chan and definitely Picasso which I feel relies heavily on bookings. I’m more of a walk-in kind of guy and with Bangkok’s traffic, it can be tricky trying to stick to a timing.

Let us know how Butterfly went if you visited. I’ve had a look at the roster of girls and there are quite a few yummy ones.

The other joint which I like is Aurora on Soi 33. Had both Sai and Nancy (both are the ang pais) and service both times were excellent. Also had another girl there called Bank who only works on weekends. But like Picasso, if you want the ang pais, you gotta book them in advance on the day.
Aurora 33 makes it easy by showing on their website who's working today and their hours. For example, Sai is there today from 14:00 - 20:00. She's their kamban musume, or poster girl. The thing is that I prefer natural (original) to silicone.