View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
There is also another Betong in West Kalimantan
It is in Pontianak town nearby to Sintang.

But no bars, ktvs or clubs in this Betong..... only churches, historical monuments and jungle hiking trails.
Betong, Sarawak.Go to pray in a church, wish for a good sex with sexy lady, go hunting in the jungle trails with a carton of beer, hope to search for female sakai with sarong and behold, topless top with beautiful, shapely neh neh with small erected nipples.

My father did that. Hamsup, adventurous daddy was truly disappointed. Saw topless fruits. But only old women with hanging papayas. Young ones......all covered up with clothes. That was in the old days, as explained to me by my mother. Now it is different for hamsup, adventurous son. Son cannot find syt topless sakai. None of that existed now a days. Had emperor service such as lady putting toothpaste on your toothbrush, putting your clothes in the cupboard, call tuk tuk and let u enter first, let u eat first before she begins eating and sex was raw at time but that service.....now kaput. Son search for better locations in Thailand as each location can be different from the other. Search for a party.....

I quited Danok.

Too expensive.
Lousy service from farm ladies. Difficult to find good ladies.
Bad service from club girls who only wanted flowers, etc but you fuck spider at night in your hotel. Fish, fish and end up with sea weed covered rotten female hi heel shoe.
I can get bikini model girls at less than half the price some where else.
Bad service from club service personnel. All wanted tips.
Bad okts with cut throat prices for dead octupus ladies.
Massage in Mutiara, Shalala expensive.
Lousy, bad expensive food in Danok restaurants.
Not much choice of food in Danok.
Too many tourists, even PRCs, a few ang mo, Yipun, Singkies.These people, I have seen in Danok.
People there spoit the cheong market.
I can be stingy but can be throw money liked no tomorrow. Whether I can be stingy or generous depends on my mood and surroundings. Can be stingy & can be generous....but with a target in sight. However, target not sighted in Danok.

Last edited by Yokosi; 05-06-2019 at 10:44 AM.