View Single Post
Old 19-12-2019, 05:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 18
ives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on SEA from Basil Leaves - Dec'19

[Looks - 8.5/10]
At first glance, she resembled 85% of the given picture. Slightly tanner than picture, but she is fairer than the usual Thai Tan.

I saw some bro commented she is little milf type, not to me. i think she is more SYT.

[Body - 9/10]
Her body is damn good, nice smooth complexion. But what really stands out is her pair of sexy boobs. Buay Tahan, damn soft and enjoyable to sqeeze while fking.

i dun recall any much tummy fats. Quite a solid bod.

[Shower - 10/10]
Shower first as usual, but she will start her action in shower. French you AF and BBBJ.

[BBBJ/BJ - 8/10]
Her skills are rather decently good, deep long blows + numerals tongue teasing about my dickhead.

[FJ - 9/10]
Sex was enjoyable, no rush, no KY. She is easily wet and still tight, given her age 27 according to her. First shot, was missionary + doggy. Second shot she took lead and ride furiously - got stamina

[Comm - 7/10]
Her english is super basic. but her smiles will make up for it. Maybe she cannot communicate hence she just keeps on frenching. haha

One word to describe SEA - Professional. She really enjoy frenching AF and enjoy sex.

I like soft boobs + fair type + SYT.