View Single Post
Old 19-12-2019, 06:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by juzmax View Post
We added each other in LINE after my first visit because we hit it off quite well. She told me her sob story about how she was rich before but was cheated by people in business. She even used the person's photo as display pic in her LINE. She wanted a ring that cost close to $800 for her birthday which was a day after my visit. She showed me a photo of her ID to prove it. I rejected her request and we continued to message everyday. Later on, she requested for a much cheaper ring. I agreed to it because it was well within what I'm willing to lose to see if she's as honest as she claimed to be. So I sent the money to her account and she promised to show me the ring when she got it. I visited her again on 14th and she told me she had to attend court on 17th for the case against the person who cheated her. Even showed me the court documents and notice to attend court. So she returned to Thailand on this past Sunday and she even messaged me when she landed in Thailand. But on Monday, I was blocked by her. I waited till 18th to post because she said she will get in touch with me today but still have not heard from her. She was careless by giving me her personal information and sending photos of her family and her 3 yr old daughter.

I have sent some money to a few FL before and they kept their promise to me and I'm still in contact with them as friends since they are honest. But I can't say so for May.

For those who want to RTF her in Thailand, I suggest you to try looking at those Thai dating apps.

Post photos pls (if you still have)