Old 05-12-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
opssat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Thai Massage with Surprise Special

Recently have been seeing this Sawadee MP with the legendary lift being talked about so was curious and went to visit the place last friday.

ML : #800
Looks : 4/10, around 40s, meaty.
Boobs : D, i think. Didn't grab.
Massage : 8/10, Strength just nice for a smaller sized guy like me.
Environment : 6/10, Lobby looks welcoming and has a cool lift. Curtain style.
Damage : 110 + 50 (Massage + HJ)

Went around 5pm and took oil message for 90 mins. Waited at the sofa and a lady came down from the lift, she washed my feet and lead me to take the lift to 3rd floor. Cool lift tbh. Instructed me to change to a paper underwear. Lay faced down and she started the massage. She asked if the strength is okay and she also ask if i am cold. (i like that she cared) After awhile (Not sure how long) was told to flip facing up. During the massage, she did not do any teasing that i know of. When i was facing up, decided to chat with her and she started to open up. We chatted awhile (Quite fluent in english) and i popped the GQ since she didn't and i quoted 50 for HJ.
I slowly touched her tight area first to test reaction and then move up to butt and waist area. I didn't touch anywhere else except those areas. Wanted to grab her boobs but abit too far and i was lazy to move. In the end, i asked for her number and she said "800" and added "is it next time go counter and say don't want 800" and i LOL. I not sure if she meant as a joke or what but i just laughed it off. After that i left.

I had low expectation when i visit the MP after reading the FR here so was not disappointed.
Will visit again since it is so near KSL.