Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 27-12-2016, 05:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 10
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: fun in osaka

Was supposed to visit Osaka, Kyoto and Kyushu with a Thai gal. But, by fate, ended up going alone. Had lived in Tokyo for a year in the distant past and had always assumed that Osaka would be as boring with only simulated sex in herusu and few overpriced soaplands like Yoshiwara. Macock, HK 141, and Bangcock have long become my choiced playgrounds. Hence, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that places like Tobita Shinji in Osaka exist where honban (full sex) is readily available for a reasonable price. Needless to say, I was licking my chop and doing my homework on 141hongkong and SB before my trip.

Armed with troves of info gleaned from fellow mongers, I landed in Osaka around 6:30pm, with a raging hard on that no jet lag was going to deflate. After dropping off my luggage at a hotel in Nanba, quickly hopped in a taxi and 10 min later was at the infamous Tobita neighborhood.

It's several blocks of old Japanese style houses, each being fronted with an old mamasan and a SYT dressed in various costumes. There must be 50-60 of these shops, called ryotei, proclaiming to be selling food, but the only delicacy which people flock here for is a taste of premium Japanese meat, in real flesh under bright lighting for full inspection before you order. There are 2-3 girls in each ryotei, taking turn to sit in the store front. You can consider the whole neighborhood as one huge fish tank, or more aptly as a zoo where you have to walk along to see each display. No where else in Japan will you enjoy the confidence of not being duped by heavily PS'ed photos or bait and switch (there are several other neighborhoods like Tobita in Osaka, Matsushima Shinji being another which I will report on later).

I was skeptical when some punters reported that 70-80% of the gals were AV or magazine model level. As I strolled through the two main alleys, I had to agree that assessment was quite fair. My didi was literally trying to get me to go in to anyone of them, while I forced myself to complete a full reconnocence. Finally, I selected a syt with very delicate facial features and petite body; yes, would not be out of place to find her on the cover of a fashion magazine.

I was led to a tatami room and selected 21000/30 min course. The least expensive option is 16000/20 min. People who are spoiled by the luxury and amenities of Macock saunas or BKK soapies will be disappointed to learn that the only foreplay you get here is a wipe with a wet towel. You get a quick capped BJ and off you go with the ramming. If you got an old engine that needs a long warm up or a scarred psyche that craves the healing power of GFE, you are better off going somewhere else as I do not believe you will get that here even with the longer option. Fingering, frenching or 69 is disallowed more often than not.

This place is the epitome of wham bam thank you ma'am. Add this place to your monger bucket list if you want to add wasabi pussy to your steady diet of kongpao and tomyam pussies or to make your mom proud for avenging the Jap WW2 atrocity. You won't be disappointed with the quality of the girls, but just need to dial down expectation on service a bit.

PS. Without shower facility, might want to avoid this place in the sweltering summer heat....

PS2. There is a section here called Monster Alley for those who suffer from MILF or GMILF complex.

To be continued....