Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
ione deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: stories by the legendary one eye snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigangry View Post
anyone have the story of oneeyesnake and the hair dresser judy jie?
it's in one of the links tat i posted in one of my previous posts.

lets continue with and end this story...

enough teasing, and Carol O her mouth and swallowed my cock … plunging her head down, she engulfed my full length in one fucking hot gulp … sinking her sexy lips into my cock hair … I put my hands on the back of her head and held it there as I jerked my ass upwards … thrusting even more into her unexpected mouth … she coughed on my cock from the surprise choke … but she obeyed and held my cock wet and hot completely in her mouth … and she fucking @$##^%$*^%*& sucked … HARD … her cheeks hollowed and my cock felt fucking #&#^%$$%$8 shioooookkkkkkeeeddddd … when I released my hold, she slide her lips tightly around my thickness slowly … tracing her sensual lips over every bulged veins on my cock … I looked in awe as my cock gradually reappeared between her tight lips … glistering with her saliva … wet wet wet … and shiny … her lips pulled completely off the tip of my cock with few threads of saliva drooling … and she looked up at me sexily … and she swept her tongue over her lower lip …

SEXY MAMA!!!!! … “SUCK MORE … you BITCH …” and I pushed on her head again … she spitted on my cock crown before taking him into her mouth again … and began bobbing her head up and down on my shaft … mouth-fucking my cock with her own rhythm … countless mouth fucks left my cock all hard and shiny with her saliva … and her breathing quickened … and I could tell that her lips were sore from the intensive mouth fucks … her cheeks were all red … I pulled on her hair and pulled her head off my cock … and I stood up from the sofa … “COME … BITCH … bend over the sofa back … its time to FUCK you silly …” and I tossed her onto the sofa … Carol hhhmmmnnnnned and bent her upper torso over the sofa back … her hands pushed against the ceiling-to-floor glass panel for support … facing the fantastic night views … I slapped her bare ass and asked her to spread her legs … she had to half stand on the sofa to bend in such pos … I stood one foot on the sofa as I aligned my all HARD and READY fuck rod at her dripping cunt … and I FFUUUCCCCKKKKIIINNNGGGG … @$@#*%#*^%$($(&&^%&^ … RRRAAAAAAMMMMMMMEEEDDDDDDD my entire cock into her depth … ONE FUCKING SSSHHHOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEE …

“AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH …” Carol screamed … and I pulled back just to fucking @$%#^%$*$&^ RRRAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMED into her again … mightier and stronger than the previous stroke … and she kept screaming … on the fifth fucking power RAM, she would have fell over the sofa if she had not pushed back on the glass panel in time … I had two hands on her waist and started drilling my cock in and out of her cunt … soon, Carol began to fuck back … pushing against my every fucking stroke … I pulled on her hair and lifted her head … and I fucked her with long and heavy strokes … all the way in … all the way out … all the way in … all the way out … all the way in … all the way out … all the way in … all the way out … all the way in … all the way out … all the way in … all the way out … all the way in … all the way out … all the time, she was panting and whining … and I realized she would fuck back more vigorously when I called her Mrs Quek …

Climax was building … I again held onto her waist with both hands … and I hopped onto the sofa … pushing her body even more over the sofa back … Carol was like draping to the floor behind the sofa … supporting herself with both palms flat on the carpeted floor … her legs were lifted into the air … I continued PILE-DRIIIIVVVVIIINNGGGG my cock into her moans and screams weakened from the intensive orgasms she had experienced … and her cunt was all wet and tight from the orgasmic contractions … I kept fucking in and out of her …

when I felt my own cum building in my balls … I pulled her back up … OH FUCK … it was hard … but I managed … I gave her a few more POWER PUUUUMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPs before pulling my cock out of her ravaged cunt … I jumped off the sofa and she seemed to read my mind … Carol turned around and was about to kneel before my cum-ready cock when I stopped her … I arranged for her to lie down … or rather squeezed across between the arms of the sofa … her legs dangling over one arm … while her head dangled over the right arm of the sofa … I moved to the right hand side of the sofa, reached out and savagely grasped her hair, jerking her head back down … she looked up and saw my cock jutting up into her upside down face … I leaned closer until my cock was touching her lips … and I rubbed the head of my cock over her lips as her tongue darted all over his bloated shaft … I rubbed my cock over her mouth … wetting her mouth with her own cum and fuck juice …

Carol worked hard on positioning her head against my cock … eager to take him into her sweet cavity … finally with her mouth level with my jutting cock, I slipped the length into her warm, inviting mouth … feeding her of what she wanted … my fucking cock … her lips tightened around my thickness as she hungrily sucked the wetness coated on my shaft … I grabbed her hair and pulled her head down even more … and I moved my hips back and forth … pistoning my cock in and out of her mouth … watching her sexy lips grip tightly around my cock … watching my cock fucking her mouth … fucking her sweet chio demure face that turned slutty … as I continued to fuck her mouth … I leaned over her naked body and jammmmmmed three fingers into her still spasming cunt … her cry was muffled by my full cock in her mouth … I dug my three fingers deep into her wetness and pumped her to another mind-blowiing orgasm … as she straightened her legs and clamped tightly around my fingers deeeeeep in her cunt, I stuffed my entire cock into her mouth and CCCUUUUMMMMMMEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD …

Carol wrapped her hands over my back and ass and pulled down … stuffing my cock even deeeeeeper into her mouth as she sucked on my load … sucking and swallowing first timer … my ass jerked from the powerful cum … and I slowly withdrew my fingers and cock at the same time … when I straightened and had my cock out of her mouth … the last burst spurted and dripped over her nostrils … she quickly wiped it off and coughed a little … having some gooooey sperm dripping out from her full mouth … I stood back and admired my customer’s slutty wife as she continued to sip on my cum with her tongue … Carol sat up … “WOW!!!” and she looked even more sexy with cum dripping on her face and chin … and onto her breasts … she even rolled her tongue out for me to witness her toying with the cum before she swallowed … and she commented that my cum was sweeter than her husband’s …

after a quick shower together, she said that she had to leave before her hubby became suspicious … we hugged and kissed … and she said she wished to taste me again as soon as possible … she was all dressed up … but I was still naked … her statement made my cock twitched … but we knew that we could not have enough time for the second round … Carol knelt and sucked my cock into her mouth and lavished her tongue around … I held her head by the side and fucked her face a few forceful strokes before letting her out of the room … OH FUCK … I really need to fuck her more