Thread: PPM Sugar Baby
View Single Post
Old 15-03-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PPM Sugar Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satos43 View Post
My tip is NEVER pay upfront no matter what sob story they come up with.

I am not afraid to say I got scammed once because I felt sorry for her and paid upfront. End up she left me waiting + hotel costs. For context, we met for coffee first and was supposed to head to the hotel after.

Have met many local girls and varying quality. Some who I enjoy the company and still see, some who are very transactional or no chemistry so once off. I've also expanded my reach to JB and met some fantastic girls from Malaysia. Since I live in north, very convenient for me

Have had xmms to milfs on SB. Sometimes, may be quite annoying because they want "vibe check" or some want to be paid just for their company and when they reject you, super rude as if they are so superior .

I'm upfront in what I want. Message and ask if they are providing sex because ultimately, that's what I'm looking for. Have developed some good relationships with a few of my SBs because we enjoy each other's companies but definitely not looking to be exclusive with any of them.
Bro,

Thank you for your advice.

Good night!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.