Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lusty21 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Yi Wu recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra88man
I tried to search for a thread on Yi Wu, but find none. So, I am starting this to help bros contribute. I heard that there are many Sin Bros who goes to yi wu to buy things but in my impression, I have not read much about this place.

I was at yi wu last wkend to look-see and what impressed me was the sheer size ......... of the wholesale complex .... wah lao at least one whole orchard road man !!!

not too much into other details ... found a road call bao lian road where WLs stands on the streets and call out to all passing taxis ... calling price is rmb150 ST ... did not try as not up to my standard ... that's all i know

feel free to contribute ...
Hi Bro

I been to Yi Wu several time. You can always get cheaper goods at wholesales quantity but quality is so-so only. As for the FL, most cheap motel provide the service. If you are staying at Motel that charges RMB120 to RMB200 per nite, the FL will call your room. The going rate is RMB100 per shot, you can ask the girl to come to your room for a viewing before deciding. A HJ will cost you RMB50 while trying a "sandwich" might cost you RMB200 (one shot or two, dont know but I ever ask the price).

Lusty