View Single Post
Old 18-05-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 10
Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Garden of Nurgle

For those who didn't read my first story, my first wife left me for another person. Me and Pris had an encounter with her and it left a sour taste in my mouth. I do not want to continue to contact her after that incident and I wished that I hadn't made that call.

Ex: Hey Nurgle.

Me: Oh. Its you. Didn't know it was you till I hear that familiar voice. I'm surprised that you changed your number.

Ex: Well, lots of things happened and I just want to cut off ties with some people.

Cut off ties with some people and yet you are still looking for me? Something fishy is going on and I don't want to be any part of it. And yet you still remember my mobile number.

Me: Well, I heard from my security guard that you were looking for me while I was at work overseas. What is it?

Ex: Well, firstly, I want to say that I'm sorry for your lost. I heard it from our mutual friend and...you do not deserve it. You are a better person and I'm sorry that you lost your loved one.

I wanted to lash out at her. She doesn't have the right to apologize after what she did previously. But that's in the past. I'm a grown man. A better man.

Me: Thank you. I'm doing ok and I'm moving on with my life. What's the other thing?

Ex: I know it is not right but I'm in a pickle. Can I burrow some money from you? $10K max. I need to clear some debts and I got no one to look for or to help me. I know I don't deserve the assistance but I wish you could help me out.

Me: $10K is a lot. Please explain to me what are the debts for?

Ex: If you must know, my previous boyfriend took my savings and ran off. I needed the money to help pay for my father's surgery. I know don't deserve it and that amount is big but it will lighten my load and see my father recover.

Me: Let me think about this and get back to you. *Cut the line*

What my ex didn't know is that I am still in talking term with her parents. I treated them like my very own parents and I never forget about the love they shown to me. I called my ex mother in law.

MIL: Nurgle. Its been so long. Why the sudden phone call? Can I help you with anything?

Me: Mother. I heard from ex that father is not doing well. What happened?

MIL: Oh. I'm surprise she called you. Sorry but I didn't want to worry you so I did not tell you anything. Father have kidney failure but we manage to find a donor to replace his kidney. But we are short for the surgery.

So she was telling the truth.

Me: Mother. How much are you actually short for?

MIL: Please ah. Don't need to give any money. We can handle this. God will provide and we will find a way.

Me: Mother. You know I'm not religious and if you think God will provide, you look at it this way. God sent me to you. How much more do you need for the surgery?

MIL: $50K.

I was puzzled. If the amount my mother in law told me is so much more compare to what my ex told me. Something is not right.

Me: Mother. Which hospital are you both at? I come over and see you both.

With that, my mother in law told me which hospital and I made a bee line to the location. Before that, I dropped by the nearest bank and transfer $50K of my saving out in cash to prepare to hand it over to them. They are still my in laws after all this years and I still respect them. They are my very first parents I never had after a long time.