View Single Post
Old 29-05-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 10
Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Garden of Nurgle

I apologize if I tend to MIA from time to time as I'm pretty loaded with work and life experience. Now only do I have to ensure my life is in check but those close to me as well, especially my in laws.

Not to be confused, since I was married twice, my first set of in laws will be known as In Laws 1 and my second (Pris Parents) are In Laws 2.

-------

I left the hospital with teary eyes. I still cannot grasp the fact that I may loose my father in law to sickness. The lost of my own parents at a young age still struck a cord in my heart. I do not even wish that on any of my enemies.

Jump straight to my car and decided to drive home after the eventful day at the hospital. I told myself that I would make more effort to visit my in laws no matter what. While waiting at the traffic light, I took a mental note of my to do list.

1. Visit my In Laws 2.
2. Meet up with Jill to settle my insurance.
3. Arrange with Ace for a meet to get my work laptop running.
4. Arrange a call to Beth to inform her I am safe and sound in SG.
5. Stock up my fridge.
6. Stock up my wine and cigar.

I called my In Laws 2 and inform them that I will be heading over to their place and they welcome me with open arms. I was assured I will not leave the place till they are satisfied with catching up with me. It would be a great pleasure.