View Single Post
Old 14-01-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyback View Post
MR for Xiao Na

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/xiao-na-massage/

Not gonna put any ratings as it's subjective. I can say looks is pretty, base on the video is the same person. Petite girl with tattoos on her back.

Showers together, boobs about B not big. I opted for $120 bbbj+cim. To my surprise, there is no massage for this package, only cim. And to my another surprise, while she BJ halfway, asked me want to fxxk or not as she say cim very tired. So I asked for damage, she say same price. So I think ok lor, why not right? Then released in 15 mins as too long no let go liao.

All in all a petite girl that offers extra that's what I want to bring across. And she is leaving in another 11 days or so. Well, if want to find pretty and petite Thai girl, can look for her.

And yes, the exchange of text is not from her. ��
Went to visit her, shared unit with 2 ML/FL

Petite size, small B natural, clean shaved

She don’t speak Chinese but her English is okay, better than most of the FL @ Dome 1

As per above mentioned, she said bbbj is tired so switch to fj

After bath lie down, simply press2 for 2 mins, bbbj for 2 mins, cap on chg 3 positions f for 10 mins, released in doggy (her bbbj skills is good though)

In and out 40 mins, no rtm/f for me