View Single Post
Old 24-10-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: Missed opportunities

Was in Vietnam for a holiday few years ago, decided to take a rest at the side after walking along the streets of HCM. Saw a girl asking a motorbike taxi rider in English how to go to some place. The rider replied back in Vietnamese and I decided to help her so I asked where she wanted to go. She was a tourist from Japan. I decided to call a GRAB bike to get her there and helped her carry some of her things in her hands.

I went to a nearby offshore island to continue my sightseeing. I chatted online with her to ask about her trip so far and recommended some places she could visit. She took up my recommendations and was very happy. We decided to meet up at her hotel for dinner but I was late in coming back from that island. After having some fruits which she reserved for me to eat as I haven't had dinner, she invited me up her room. After some chatting, I kissed her and wanted to continue the action but she stopped me saying I was too late. I sian half and touched and hugged her a while more before leaving as it was getting late. Thinking back, if I tried to come back earlier maybe I would have more action