Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jermTJY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangojuices View Post
hallo newbird here. lurking around SBF for a long time, decided to post now to share exp since i went today.

Went to MP at lvl 2, near the corner with the toilet. got 2 milf keep waving at me everytime i walk by, so what the heck might as well give a try.

got a decent looking milf, either SG or Msian. $30 for 30min massage. not bad got power. still do the stepping on the back style. halfway thru i nvr say anything she ownself ask me GQ.

she offer hj $100, bj $120. i say wah so ex ah, then she deh abit so i think ok la just take it as tips for her (i v lousy at bargaining one). so ask for bj. she only took her top off which was a bit disappointing, but body not bad la. skin very soft and smooth, boobs quite big maybe got C. nice to play with. she rub body abit and managed to act quite passionate. bj w cap on. decent technique, can feel with cap on so not bad. maybe lasted 10min?

after that getting dressed she quite causal lol ask me why her samsung phone cannot charge properly. maybe i got IT guy look thats why :/

anyway never post before so hope its ok. also wanna ask you all about the MP at lvl 1, usually have one PRC that wear tight dress at the door. Always wanted to try but damn paiseh cos always got so many passerby, especially thanks to the book sale. good anot ah?
I think the ones at level 3 better, beside the scuba diving shops, i tried one of the milf at the level 1 before. Chubby chubby damn shag