Old 24-12-2005, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
j117 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Hi to all the bros that have a good time at Cititel 3rd floor, really envy u guys.
Was there yesterday with 3 friends, this is the worst experience that i had.
I go into the room, waited for 10 minutes, girl came in shower and start action without delay, and once my didi shot off, clean up, shower and go out of the room in 15mins. Told the girl that i opt for the Package of RM238, include massage and Fxxk, but she told me that she dunno how to massage and said if u wan girls that know massage, must come early. What the Fxxk, poor attitude. Will die die remember her name is CASS.

I Really pissed off, told the captain that this is really chop-chop everything in 15min without any massage and felt cheated. The captain was oso shocked, trying to explain that maybe the girl is tired, i told him if she is tired, go back and sleep then, dun have to work. And the captain told me that he will only charge for RM198.

after 45mins, my friends came out, checked with them and 1 of them also kanna same situation like me, very SOP 15mins. Then my friend ask for massage n his girl said Hand and Leg very tired, cannot work liao, need to rest. My friend ask for 2nd Fxxk and she said OK but must top up another RM50, close the deal and continuing his 2nd Fxxk. He oso complaint to the captain about his same encounter as mine and the captain charged him RM198.

Will definitely not return to this HC/SPA..... Poor service on girls.....

JJ