Old 24-09-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
opspec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

I had been regularly visiting MM, and 1x with TT.
Never thought of trying 双飞 with both of them until I read this FR below the other day.

So I Msg MM yesterday and told her I want to try 双飞.
She arranged and informed me there is a late slot at night and I took it straight away.

Both sisters have great chemistry and each of them "fighting" over my rod and kisses. Because I am more comfortable with MM, so spending most of my time 'attacking' MM's abalone, while TT working on my rod below.

Overall, a very great experience and left the place super sextisfied.
I never tried the MM+C combo but this is the best tarma I had in Sg so far.

I would go 1-to-1 with MM next time.
Will only try these 2 sisters' tarma session again when I like a more intense session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12qw34eR View Post
finally got chance to double fly (双飞) mm and tt
let me tell u is like buffet spread, spoiled for choice their chemistry is just top notch, not like fd 1 tarma knn 1 service u 1 use phone activity take place in mm's room. starting bathe then go in room both kneel down and give bbbj then was asked to stand and 1 leg lift up.
1 continue bbbj 1 lick sai kang then mm say her turn, she proceed to lie down and ask u lick her. paint a good 5 min my face and beard all soaked all this while tt giving bbbj, she also kana soak by mm so this arrangement will rotate and finally release when mm bbbj while speaking french to tt lastly mm showered me with a bit more teasing and a little bbbj to me mm bbbj better than tt, tt still need more experience and less teeth overall will return, might wanna try fj (anyone know fj price if individual and both together?) good times