View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Yes, they do. Price change from time to time hence you need to check with them. Before covid time, pricing is same as per what they have on menu. Meaning you pay around 300k for 1.5 hour massage inside room (if i didn't remember wrong).
I understand that this 300k for venew spa cewek go to customer room is without handjob just purely massage. Normal market rate before covid for 1.5 hour is 150k, if 300k means probably the outcall service is another 150k. Slightly at the high side but if the cewek looks ok with good service then it is really worth.

There is another spa called first choice spa beside batam city hotel but the massage fee with outcall service of 1.5 hour at 250k. Slightly cheaper but have not yet view the cewek and try the service.
First Choice Spa name is change to Absolute Spa.

Quote:
No, they don't. That is according to information i garner before covid time.

You see, your question is "Can the massage cewek there go over to batam city hotel?"

My answer is no, base on before covid time.

But if your question is, "Can the massage cewek there go over to hotel around the area?"

My answer is... YES!

Why yes, & why since Batam City Hotel also around that area why they do not go?

Batam City also has their own MP aka massage place. They won't go break their own rice bowl (since they have their own in-room massage service).

2ndly, favorite massage & spa girls can only go to one hotel in that area,hehehe...
Saw the google map photo of Debest Hotel, at the entrance of the glass door, there is a standing banner that display Favorite Massage & Spa, probably you are right, this massage spa maybe only serve this hotel only but not other hotel. Unless after covid time they expanded their outcall service to other hotels.

Quote:
I think our mindset to visit Batam is quite similar,hehehe... (not same but similar)

On a personal scale, i do not like massage places, like Hello Kitty, Octopus, Delta etc etc which has some package deals.

I do not mean they are not good, just not suitable for me. Most if not all of my Batam good friends do not go there.
Yes, in a way similar, hehe we both want the best bang for the buck.

But for me in addition I do also enjoy the best for my butt meaning after handjob service is done, will normally ask the cewek whether she got do anal massage (aka anal masturbation).

Anal massage has many health benefits like lowered stress, better sleep, improve mood, strengthen little brother and maybe able to prevent prostate cancer. Beside, it is really very pleasurable which words not enough to describe and the enjoyment is different from having sex or handjob.

Last time use to frequent Johor Baru to get my urut batin (hj) + anal massage at the nasi lemak joints. After body massage, the nasi lemak girl will ask customer whether they want urut batin or anal massage or both. One of the popular joints is at Gold Point Massage at Taman Sentosa & Permas Jaya.

Quote:
To me package deals has lots of hidden traps, & if you knew how much money the girls actually get from each package, you will understand why they kept asking for - "full naked",please top up xx rupiah, "full roaming", please top up xx rupiah, "touch pussy" please top up xx rupiah, etc etc....
Yes normally those package deal only include the massage + VM aka HJ.
Yes some of the cewek is playing hard to get so that they can raise the premium of their add-on service.
Strip top, strip bottom or strip all charge separately.
Touch top, touch bottom or touch all also need to top up.
BJ and FJ needless to say, some of them charge an exorbitant fee.

Before covid, in formosa, use to give king massage cewek the following market rate:
200k-250k for HJ+ strip top + top roaming only
300k for HJ + strip all + top roaming only
350k for HJ + strip all + all roaming
If service is good, will then give the cewek additional 20-30k

In fact the massage cewek earning are quite good as they get a commission from the massage + special service including the plus plus + tips