View Single Post
Old 06-10-2022, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I am also the kind to go for 100k to 120k per hour massage type,hehehe...& then negotiate base on quality service level, girl's age, their looks and then over how much rupiah to pay them,hehehe...at least i pay them enough to make them feel they are getting more than in those MP with package deal (they probably gets a higher sum of money from me instead of a just a small portion from the package).

End of my day, the girls are (very) happy , i also (very) happy.
Human have this mentality that if they manage to get a good deal, it will really make their day regardless whether they are rich or poor.
Therefore massage fee should start at 100+k per hour, so that the total cost including other additional plus plus service under unforeseen circumstances will not be shocking

Of course, we don't want a winner and a loser, both tamu and cewek should be happy with the service and the money respectively (双赢)

Quote:
These MPs still exist bro. Just MOSTLY not in a hotel anymore.

Favorite MP/Spa also not cheap to bring girls to room hor... & 95% time, no special also.
It would be a great achievement if one can successfully manage to persuade a non-special service cewek to do special service. Some of the requirements are :

1) Money - in this practical world, No money is equals to No honey. 有钱万事能, 但没钱是万万不能

2) Sweet talk- praise the cewek, example can say she looks pretty even though she is not

3) A bit of luck - No luck means No fuck/suck.
Sometime you really need to meet "The right person in the right place at the right time" 天时,地利,人和

4) Sincerity - pretend that you care, for example give her a small gift or belanja her for makan.

Remember there is an old saying "Anything that comes easy isn't worth having"

Selecting a suitable hotel to stay
I would very much prefer to stay in a hotel (3 star) with an in house massage.
Below are some options during pre-covid time:

Nagoya Hill Mall areas - Ex-Formosa
Diamond City mall areas - Ex-Utama, Biz hotel
Batam City Mall areas - Batam City Hotel, Gideon Hotel.

These 3 Mall locations are almost equal distance from each other and the hotel (with in house massage) provide a good base for cheongster to plan their adventure.

This base locations will have access to money changing, plenty of nice hawker food, many massage shops nearby (clean or dirty also can), LT booking joints, etc

BCS mall area - got A2 food court
DC mall area - got Nagoya food court
Nagoya Hill mall area - got Windsor food court

BCS mall area - unfortunately no nearby LT booking joint
DC mall area - Mawar, Hello kitty, etc
Nagoya Hill mall area - Sekar, Memory KTV, Happy 8

If you notice, this 3 malls is about 2km away from one another making it easily accessible even by foot.

Under google map, estimated walkable distance as follows:

Nagoya mall to BCS mall is 2.3km with 29min walk

BCS mall to DC mall is 1.7km with 22min walk

DC mall to Nagoya mall is 1.8km with 23 min walk

If link this 3 mall together in a straight line form a triangle.

Near America - There is a Bermuda Triangle where ships and aeroplane disappear mysteriously
In Kuala Lumpur - There is a Golden Triangle where the shopping and nightlife is located
Therefore In Batam City - is this called Nagoya triangle? (since Nagoya is the city name)

Anyway, because of close proximity, no need to hire ojek, taxi or grab if you have ample time to walk and explore..

Quote:

Every 3 to 4 of my Batam trip only allows me to explore 1 hotel almost thoroughly, therefore i only found 2 hotels so far worthy of my staying in.
Don't know whether I have the luck to know which 2 hotels with good in-house massage that is worth staying.