View Single Post
Old 28-11-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 5
Leongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

I should have asked the local dome sifus here before actually going for this particular local FL. FML what a crappy experience.

So basically I booked SensualLynn at 2.30pm and she was late by an hour, and due to my insistent asking for update she got pissed off and I got a scolding inside the room with some F bombs thrown in. She was so hostile that I decided to paid her to f off. Since I didn't want to escalate the things further. Her excuse for being late was " You have to expect the unexpected, 2.30pm doesn't mean 2.30pm for me " " You don't expect every day sunny day, Anything can happen " . WTF right ?

If that's the kind of excuse you can give me, go to work 1 hour later and see what your boss reply

I asked for incall but I had to pay for the hotel room so it was like outcall ? That is so stupid

PS: I asked her courteously for update and stuff, it's my right as the paying customer. Plus I didn't want to continue the deed anymore after I saw her, FML it's an aunty with aunty haircut. Really turn me off. FML

Too many bros asked me PM, and I decided to just name the FL. You reaped what you sow

Some prefer to eat Chicken Rice at Hotel and some prefer hawker center.