Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
ifizzie87 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leongfan View Post
I should have asked the local dome sifus here before actually going for this particular local FL. FML what a crappy experience.

So basically I booked SensualLynn at 2.30pm and she was late by an hour, and due to my insistent asking for update she got pissed off and I got a scolding inside the room with some F bombs thrown in. She was so hostile that I decided to paid her to f off. Since I didn't want to escalate the things further. Her excuse for being late was " You have to expect the unexpected, 2.30pm doesn't mean 2.30pm for me " " You don't expect every day sunny day, Anything can happen " . WTF right ?

If that's the kind of excuse you can give me, go to work 1 hour later and see what your boss reply

I asked for incall but I had to pay for the hotel room so it was like outcall ? That is so stupid

PS: I asked her courteously for update and stuff, it's my right as the paying customer. Plus I didn't want to continue the deed anymore after I saw her, FML it's an aunty with aunty haircut. Really turn me off. FML

Too many bros asked me PM, and I decided to just name the FL. You reaped what you sow
Yeap. Sounds pretty much like my experience as well. Feel for you brother. The sad thing is that someone will probably delete your post and zap the both of us but meh, idc.