Thread: Jalan Molek
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3100 / Power: 17
veins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Molek

Went down top JM 14 today.

G1 was like one of the few that's pretty to me. G9 was also to my liking. Took G1 today.

G1 looks like the typical plastic girl on insta or tik tok. Enhanced boobs and big butt. Full lips. good to kiss. Knows mandarin. When we reach the room. She took a time to undress and we showered together.

Nothing much in the shower. Her BJ skill on bed was good. Cap me and rode me like for a minute and I put her into missionary. SHIOK pumping her and looking at the slutty face. She knows how to work that face and the lips. Then pump her from the back, her head tilt back and the moans. But I went soft coz no feel from the back or maybe i tired. I lie down a bit and she stroke me and licked my nipples and my bro woke up. She pulled me to missionary her.

I pumped, and don't know what got into me i put my hand around her neck and she started to moan, and i started to choke her a little. and i got rock solid. and she started to grab my arm and butt hard. And I squeeze her neck and pump and then came real hard.

After I showered on my own no after service. That's a little disappointing there. May RTF.