Thread: Jalan Molek
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2022, 06:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yenkey View Post
Went down jm14 tdy. 4pm tank have about 7 girls. Lucky and saw one AP number, fast fast tell laoban take. Number 6 in tank, what luck.

Number 6 looks really good for her age. I think prettiest of them all in the hse. Look abit like those ah lian/minah who party. Actually look like nicole choo abit.

Body slim, minimal fats. Boobs as many brothers here say just added so hard. Will soften overtime. Shower tgt and she was stroking big brother so long i know she wanted it. Dry body and she went to squat down and began the action.

Went to blow a while and i told her let get to bed. Went to blow more while i squeeze the boobs. Cap on and ride. She ride on top so fsat and hard, dk she horny or turned on by my brother. Change doggy and pump hard and then missionary abit before shoot on the body.

Overall: AP standard like everyone fr.

If u want looks, take number 6. Want decent to good bj, take number 1. If u want wild one, take number 5. Seeems like this hse the rest like CMI. Btw anyone remember jm14 got one milf(30 yrs old) super big tits(number 10) before covid period?
G6 is chio and got nice body especially after her enhanced boobs.

Very hard to see her in fish tank one.

Typical guy in Geylang.