View Single Post
Old 13-06-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
skycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend f

Mint MR from bro stiffness

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
MR on Mint

When she opened the door in the afternoon, she was cheerful and chirpy, Let me just prelude by saying that her massage was really good.

Her looks was different from the other girls I’ve encountered before. She’s a Size 6, really young and slim body, with AA or small A cup boobs. She has the most puppyish eyes on her face. She knew I’ve visited Irene before and kept asking me if I looked like her older sister and I said definitely no way. She is the SYT type that you can bring home to your mom, smooth complexion and soft skin that is so nice to feel on your own. She looks exactly like in her photos, this innocent babe that you just want to cuddle and love (or corrupt heheh).

And like your gf, she helped to undress me and we proceeded to take a shower. when we came she proceeded to dry me herself. I was so embarrassed, like I’m some kind of handicap but she continued to do so, and lingered a really long time when she had to dry my thighs and legs. Imagine this SYT kneeling in front of your cock with a huge playful grin and cheeky laughter LOL. Dried up, I went to bed and could see her taking off her tight minidress to reveal her lacy bra and silky panties.. OMG, she has no fats whatsoever and is really slim.. not anorexic skinny but youthful slim. She began to massage me, when she did back kneeling and then finally back stepping on me. Maybe I’m big sized and she figured I could take it and I did, enjoyed it a lot, including massaging my hands and legs, with the occasional cheeky touches of my banana and rambutans LOL. while I was really relaxed and started to hug my from behind, She asked me to go doggie and proceeded to oil up and begin the ass raping. Alamak, like Irene I didn’t like it and told her can I skip it please. She happily obliged and asked me to turn over. She continued with her body to body massage and playful sensual moves all over my front and it was really nice to have such a young body gyrating on top of you. She would always grab my hands to her boobs, asking why my hands are not doing anything. I was turned on!

She then went to sit in between my legs and began the JG moves. This is where I got so damn exhausted. she would massage my cock and balls, get me hard using the right moves to stimulate followed by nice ambient moans and when you look at her and she looks right at you, you cannot help but be incredibly turned on! And just when I felt like I was cumming, she would stop and start pinching the veins. That wasn’t too painful but it stopped the cumming sensation immediately. Then she began the cycle again – pain, pleasure, pain, pleasure, etc. And she knows exactly when I was about to cum and she would stop! It was incredibly frustrating! I tried to repressed all looks on my face or body to see if I can surprise cum on her but she knew when I was going to go past the point of no return and stopped or slowed down. This went on so many times that I was even more exhausted than from having sex, seriously!

Mint said this is how she’s different too.. Her sis Irene prefers that men take charge and drive her crazy, but Mint prefers to take charge and drive men crazy!! I cannot imagine when they do tarma on you LOL. In the end, I actually think I can appreciate Mint’s style more because I am not in control and at her complete mercy.

She told me she had tortured me enough and that she will let me cum. You cannot imagine how relieved I was that I actually thanked her for being merciful. She was still in between my legs and I couldn’t cum that way, told her to stand beside me and she obliged, giving my hands full roam of the land LOL. I came in no time, one of the very very very very rare times when a super SYT could actually make me cum.

Amazing girl, this one. She looked so satisfied as I exploded and continued to tug me with such gusto I thought I was going to cum again. I begged her to stop as I couldn’t take it. She then went to shower and then she came back and lied besides me as there was still time left. We chatted like lovers, with her warm sweet body keeping me warm. Then it was time for me to shower and dress up.

Paid her + tips for of the most amazing frustration I have ever experienced. It is such a pity she’s leaving soon, and I did not visit her at the start! Bros, go see her before she goes away 