View Single Post
Old 27-11-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 14
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Xing Zi
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xing-zi-massage/
Beautiful smile, and a sexy, loving mistress. The highlight is her tender intimacy and long sensual bbbj. Mid 30s, a good looking, quite glam lady. Slim-ish body with no jelly rolls. She has that quiet sultry demeanour which I find extremely alluring in a woman. Her GFE is through the roof. Real and down to earth which is rare. Did I mention her Beautiful smile! Lol.
RTM: Definitely!!
Pretty accurate MR. Think her looks grew on me during the session as I found her looks ok only at first impression. Not a time watcher and no hp usage throughout the session. Was ready to leave after I had my 2nd shower but she offered to do a head massage until time is up. Relaxing session with her and recommended for being service oriented and high playability. Only thing I don’t like is that the apartment has a very smoky smell but I didn’t detect it on her. Likelihood of RTM is medium as I like to try out different MLs.