View Single Post
Old 29-01-2023, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Goooood morning all. Still CNY but no CNY feel. Hahah.

A very short one. Paiseh ah.

----------------

gog: Nah, see her whole day at work already, spare me. At max will entertain her with a cup of coffee, once I'm done, I'm gone.

Eric laughed and proceeded to make a move. I continued to park my car in the residential lots. Yep... Janice actually registered 'her' car as a resident so that I can park there easier. The security also knows full well it's my car but has no issue with it. Occasionally, I'll buy some food and drinks for them whenever I could too. Build some rapport and you get benefits.

Once parked, I glanced at Janice while she gave me the big eye look, I got out, opened her door and stretched out a hand to her. She did a "no" head shake. Her lips trembling with 'fear'. I gripped her hand hard and 'forcefully' removed her from the car and walked to the lift. She hurriedly walked faster as she didn't want to be seen by people holding hands with me.

J(anice): No...

gog: Or yes?

I kissed her in the lift, while she was rejecting with soft pushes, her lips says otherwise.

J: Mmmm... no...

I grabbed her breasts - guys, this body part is my favourite, especially when it's her weak spot too - and rubbed it in the lift making her moan. I love her moans, tells me she is turned on and how heated up she can be if you keep teasing her breasts.

Reaching out below her I felt something moist... how can she be turned on so much unless it started a long time ago. She knew or she was already horny long before?

Fiddled for my keycard to open her door and Janice was looking flushed red and panting heavily. I think she's extremely horny already. Finally, managed to get the door open, but she was reluctant.