View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 15
steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!
Re: Siam Songkran/S20 EDM festivals

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Has anybody ever attended these EDM festivals in BKK before? What was it like? Anything like in USA or Europe with lots of hot girls and most people are high ?

Thinking of attending this year during Songkran, who can resist sexy girls in Bikini with water splashing on them?
Went to a couple of festival last year including siam songkran. Be prepared to get wet. Really wet unless you want to hide at the back all the time(where is the fun in that though). Your shoes/slippers will be muddy so dont wear your prized shoes there. I suggest if wearing slippers dont wear flip flops cause it will be stuck in the mud and it is very hard to pull it out. Will probably damage your slippers.

As per all festivals, there will be hot girls everywhere. There will be alot of people that are high (check out those wearing sunglasses) but i dont think its most though.

One word of advice. If you are thinking of getting high on drugs. Dont do it especially if you are just coming into bangkok as a tourist. I have seen far too many of my friends or people that i know get caught when they land in singapore. Some get caught after collecting their luggage. Some get caught from the security stop once they exit the aircraft.

Unless you have time to flush it out of your system, i strongly suggest dont do it. First offence usually 6 months in DRC then 6 months in halfway house or your own home. Thats 1 year of your life gone.