Old 14-11-2009, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
CheongVic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

GEM in the making.... Bros take note.....

Had a lousy day on Friday 13th, so went down to SIN-VILLE to find a bonk. NB, it was drizzling when I reached there.

Went to L6H66, saw a good handful of girls in the fish tank. One caught my eyes as she sits in the middle crossed-legged clad in super mini denim skirt.
Not bad looking, got a pair of nice boobs almost overflowing from her super-small size bikini top. Told OKT, paid and went to the room.

Went into room, I think she said her name was Natty or Natalie. Look-wise I would say not drop dead pretty but sweet looking to say the least. She was wearing long fake eyelashes. Ok, kawaii enuf. When she began to undress, I was simply mesmerised....
She's kinda small sized but OMG her knockers made my didi stand in full attention.... I am not saying that they are melon-sized but something like the size of the recently famous Taiwan's Yao Yao (I meant their Size and Shape).
They are BIG for her frame, at first I thought maybe fake one lah....
When she was showering me, I squeezed them and I went crazy. They are REEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLLL. The nipples are good shaped too. The only imperfection: they are a little bit dark due to her skin tone; she's not exactly fair-skinned. She have the body even if she is a dead fish in bed, most men will still not mind having sex with.

Anyway, the main issue:
Maybe it's almost mid-nite and she had have many rounds before me (I saw the used towels was staking up high and the floor mat which was of towel-like material was really wet), the BJ (with cap) was short althought she used the deep throat approach. Not much catbath, but I am simply aroused by fondling her pair of twins.

Kinda strange, not many gal will change cap after BJ, but it is fine for me. Applied a little KY and she mounted me a la Japanese AV style: half-squat on top. Now, I am ramming her or she ram me???
We changed position and I spread her legs and go missionary. Wooah, she started having reactions, she held me tight as I bonked her. Her facial reaction was well, pleasant. (I think?) She gave me a feeling that I am making love to her not have paid sex with her.

When I finally came, she kinda look disappointed.

After that, the usual, shower, dressed and powder up then "Bye-Bye"

ID: G16
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8.5/10 (nice overall shape, slim and no body fats)
Boobs: 10/10 (I am not exactly a boobs man, but hers, I LIKE)
BJ: 6/10 (deep throat veri SOP)
FJ: 7/10 (recently into Jap AV, so her style suits me)
RJ: NIL (not my cup of tea)
GF Feeling: 5/10 (1st time, maybe can develop as I RTF)
DAMAGE: $50
RTF: DEFINITELY!

My exprience tells me she will be an ANG BAI of the house very soon.
So, to all Bros reading this: MAI TOO LAI!!!!