View Single Post
Old 13-09-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3766 / Power: 22
Sasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best Massage place ever guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
Thanks Bro soundworks for sharing. Wish to do some updates :
Bros who have the contacts pls dun reveal the full name of the shop or
MLs, although it is a clean joint,the thread will likely be deleted if full names revealed.

Mxxxxx is back to work today having taking a few days break earlier. Currently there are only 3 MLs in there,Mxxxxx, A**** & a Malaysian syt M**M**,more will be coming in next month.
Told M about the pains from my shoulders & neck then she advised me to take the $89/hr package so that she can do the deep tissue massage which meant for treatment as it targets the deeper inner layer of muscles & tendons. The Swedish/Shiatsu massage are meant for more gentle relaxation
of tight muscles.
She spent most of the 90mins using her elbow to massage, its very painful,no joke bros. She is very confident or I should say very proud of her massage skills,the back stepping were real hard too,told me she could see me trembling under her feet. She did around final 10 mins of body scrapping to me by the way of moving around the suction cup meant for cupping all over my back.
I could feel the difference after the session, shoulders & neck no longer that tight,able to lift up my hand without much pains. Will go for more sessions
in order to fully relieve the pains of shoulders & neck.In TCM:不通则痛,通则不痛。What M did to me was mainly to regulate/unclog the flow of qi & blood in my body.

An absolute clean joint, be mentally prepared for the pains if u choose M to do the deep issue massage.

Pls dun PM me for contact as I hardly have spare times to log in SBF, guess Bro soundworks is ready to share to more bros.

Stay safe & healthy all bros !
share please!!!