View Single Post
Old 18-08-2015, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

Met up a few brothers from the forum last weekend. Total four of us. Decided to revisit the Pimp. Bro Ericcson offered his balance bottles for the night. Met up with bro Soulripper and made our way to Pimp. Briefly introduced each other at the entrance and hastily proceed inside. I called the Mamasan earlier and luckily got a sofa seating. Did not managed to get a room partly because it was an impromptu trip and they preferred to experience the atmosphere outside. Soon came the first set of mixture of PRs as well as bikini girls.

Bro Soulripper was really quick and chose his bikini girl in no time. Followed by Bro Ericcson. Bro A1ibaba decided to take his time and passed on the first set. For me, I need to check if my regular girl was working. So I too decide to go slow. Anyway the time passed swiftly when we all have a good time. Drinking and enjoying ourselves. Was very crowded on a Friday night. Bill came and was paid up and spilt equally. Left pretty early as some of us had work to do the next morning. Lady drinks member priced at 300฿ , cocktails at 350฿. Roughly 12LDs for each at around 3600baht.

The next day , after discussing where to go for the night, we decided to meet up for some drinks at Nana. Proceed to Rainbow 4 at around 10plus. Selection was not really great compared to the past. Girls and waitress were pushy on barfines. Waited for Bro A1ibaba to come after he met "some girl" for dinner. After he came, we decided to revisit Pimp as it was closing to midnight. Did not call up the Mamasan anyway. Reached there in no time and entered the club. Mamasan saw us entering and ushered us in. Decided to take the table in front of the stage near to the bar. Not many customers though.

Came the selection again and Bro Ericcson took 2 PR girls this time as it was his last night. Being the choosy one, I did not get any even after the 2nd and 3rd round of girls. Most of the "top" girls are already running drinks with customers. I spotted 2 and told Mamasan and she told me she will get back to me. Soon my bikini girl came and she was a very friendly girl. We all had a good time drinking ,playing games as well as hugging. Lol. Stayed till closing and check bin and went Huai kwang for supper with the girls. Overall was a great hangout and enjoyed thoroughly. Thanks bro Ericcson for arranging the trip.