View Single Post
Old 18-08-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 20
A1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

Now for the good things...

My 1st night was nothing to shout for...so 2nd night contacted bro soulripper n he told me got a bro jio him go to the pimp...came in here i also got the same pm from bro ericcson...so set time n met up at the pimp...wat a good exp it was...girls quality was damn good...with a number of headturners...vbkk actually wanted a room but becoz i wanna listen to the band so we set on sofa sear instead...

I was a little shy actually at 1st...but after soulripper chose a girl n so did ericcson i got myself one girl too...not that bad...but she code red plus bring back is 5k so i didnt really want...but i got to touch her top and french her...our 1st night of meetup ended with non of us bringing anyone back...

2nd night at pimp...went in quite late and was surprise by the crowd...not as much ppl as the day b4...bro ericcson chose 2 girls...one came to stand beside me and bro ericcson help me pay for her(thanks a million bro)...i actually had a eye contact with another girl but was unsure if she was sitting with customer or was standing there to let us chose(not on sofa tis time)...girl i chose the previous day came to our table for awhile but i sort of ignore her...me n soulripper didnt bring anyone back again while vbkk and ericcson got one back each...

Not goin to say how much is my dmg as u can refer to vbkk's post...i just gotta say its a good exp and money well spend for the pimp...