Old 07-10-2012, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
redstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Anything in sibu

Last nite didi naughty, i went to WonderXXX MP, the girls here are really nicer, body shapes are more standard and acceptable.

I took 1 hr 30mins package..

I didnt have chance to pick, when i'm there automatically one prc said "Finally my turn comes!"

She said i'm here 1st customer for the whole day.

here is the FR:

name: FF
look: 7/10
breast: B to C, her nipples are very nice to suck!
massage: 8/10
Hj: just awhile
Fj: 7/10
damage: rm80 + rm200 fj

Initially she oil massage me, then when massage my butt, she just pull my underwear away. The she put oil doing sensational massage over my inner tight, butt and balls.. Very syokk feelings!!

Then turn over she start to touch my didi without asking me if i want this HJ, really straight forward. She offer rm50 for hj, but i said i dont want, i want FJ. She refused as she said she doesnt provide that service, only can touch boobies but need to pay rm50 for that. I said i very long time i didnt do FJ aldy, i said doing hj not syok. I offer her rm200 for fj, initially she refused bcos she said she never do that with customer since she working here for 5 months. But i start rubbing her little sister with her mini shorts on, then i said i bring CD and after persuasion, she agree but she is very nervous and scared her friends know.

we only do missionary bcos she said worry others know.
her pussy is quite tight & very sensitive. when i penetrate js a little bit, she start to gasp in shock on each penetration i bonk her pussy! Then she hug me tightly towards her, i started to lick & suck her nipples, she gasps louder but hold her moans.. hehe.. I didnt last long as it is so syok sucking and she hug so tight. after 5mins i unloaded inside her with cd.

Her hands & legs trembling as she said very nervous and syok doing..hehe..
she quicky dressed up and we chitchat awhile before i left. she gave me her ctc and said can ask her out after her work at 11.30pm. But, before i left, i saw her friend whose body shape is nice.. maybe will come back for her friend next round