View Single Post
Old 25-05-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Singapore Passport

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheonglah View Post
Hmm. I r airlines if you change to new passport which is different from passport when you booked ticket should detail problem. So long as other details like name, date of birth are same. If necessary just show them proof of your old passport when you check in. I remember couple of times I keyed wrong passport number when I booked airasia but no problem when i checked in. It is airline not immigration dept.
The Biometric passport number will change too.. tats y will need to give a call to tiger abt tis matter... if is really fussy abt changing the detail.. have no choice but to get another air tix for it..
U r quite right, mayb i can bring along the old passport but i will still ask tiger abt tis too….. thxs for advise