View Single Post
Old 08-01-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1099 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by everlasty View Post
if my GF(19yo) Viet and me (30yo) SC wish to get married in Singapore.

Hope to get some assistance or help for this.
Any recommendations from Bros. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
If your gf is really keen to marry you, she would already have found out about the formalities from her "elder sisters" who have walked that path before her.

It should not be you totally shouldering the responsibility.
Found out is one thing by hearsay...doing the whole procedure is not easy...means lots of trips to Viet embassy and ICA....

Singapore agent can only help to fill forms and upon submission you need to operate your Singpass or in person submission at counter...

This pandemics will make all more difficult becos the airlines still many confusions and difficulties...currently Vietnam airlines operates once weekly flight and coupled with PCR tests, quarantine became costly...

Bestt delay the ROM since both still young and wait for clearer skies...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post