View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 14
stilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Thanks Raijin6 for the reply.

Arranged to meet Charisma today, She's quite friendly, able to converse in english.i feel she looks more like her photos posted on ts dating rather than on her Twitter account, about 85%-90% close i'd say. Body wise also close to the photos posted on ts dating, although she is slightly more hip heavy in person, but still slim nonetheless.

As for what she advertised, i like a bit of rough sex but i am no sadist so don't ask me about can bite her nipple hard or slap her face or not, i am not into that. She can handle neck choking but don't be dumb and squeeze hard on the whole neck, grab and press the sides hard only, at least her trachea is still open and she and breathe a bit. Hair pulling ok, as long you know the right way. She can handle a bit of machine gun face fucking/gagging, but she has her limits so act accordingly.

All in all it was nice time, the sex was good. nego $250 with some private arrangement just between me and her.