View Single Post
Old 24-07-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking the bride weeks before her wedding.

Audrey: uh. Uh. Uh. What are you doing???? Uh. Uh!!!!

She was moaning loudly, her eyes were shut, she was grabbing at the sofa and pillows, she took one and used it to cover her face... I was in between her legs, I know what you must be thinking, my penis had already penetrated her.. but I hadn't. I was shaking my penis at her pussy opening, rubbing it at her clitoris, using my penis to brush her pussy opening.. i rubbed it fast and quick.. a little into her pussy at times, audrey was fidgeting so much, she moved the pillow away from her face, her eyes were still shut..

audrey: what are you doing... uhhh... uhhh... uhhh... what are you doing... cannot.... pleaseeee.... uhhh...

i continued to rub my penis hard and fast, this time aiming focused on her clitoris... audrey screamed and screamed.. i was surprised she didn't start to kick me away, instead, her legs remained spread.. she raised her body upwards at intervals, she was high and horny. she wanted more!

me: do you want me to stop?

she did not answer, instead.. she kept fidgeting.. her head moving sideways to sideways, her hands grabbing my sofa, kept moving and grabbing around..

me: do you want more?

i rubbed her clitoris faster, so fast until even her breasts started to shake. she moaned and her moans shook.. 'UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH...'

me: do you want more?

she nodded her head..

Audrey: UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH.. AHHHHHHH!!

Audrey's eyes popped opened! her mouth gasped wide open.. she looked right at me.. she was breathing so hard and fast... MY FULLY ERECTED PENIS HAD FULLY PENETRATED HER PUSSY!!!

Last edited by Stevevaldez; 24-07-2017 at 08:54 PM.