Old 08-12-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
ywong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blood Phoenix - My story

Our flirts began when I told her that she looks pretty. Since then she always modeled her new bought clothes to me and asked for my opinions. She became bolder by occasionally flashed her panties or bra. She knew I was looking and we were having fun with those teases. Then she started leaving her panties in my bathroom.

“Mrs Qian… I want you. I cannot stand anymore, I dont care this wrong. I want to touch your breasts… and suck your nipples… play with your wet pussy…”

She was panting and moaning loud. By this time, my finger was moving in and out of her wet hole. Her hips already moving to match the rythm of my finger.

“Aaaaa…. If my husband knew about this… he will be very angry..”

“But your husband dont touch you anymore… that is why you use your vibrator…”

“Huh… how did you know?”

“You left in the bathroom the other day… I want to see how you play with it…”

“You naughty boy…”

We hugging each other close and I have stopped touching her pussy. My hands were rubbing her ass.

“I want to see it thrust into your pussy…”

She laughed.

“Come… help me to do it…” she whispered near my ear. Mrs Qian slowly walked toward her bedroom. She suddenly stopped at the door and turned her head before smiled at me.

I didnt wait longer, I followed her into the bedroom. Her apartment layout was similar to mine, two bedrooms with a larger corridor with ancient antique vase on a wooden crafted table decorated the place. From behind, I hugged her again while kissing her neck.

“The vibrator is in that cabinet..” she whispered.

“Naughty…”

I picked up the white rabbit vibrator and climbed on her large bed. The grey leather bed frame nicely covered the king size matress that covered with silky matching color bedsheet and quilt.

I reached out for Mrs Qian short and slowly pull it off from her. She began to spread her leg wide showing me her pussy.

“Wow…” I responded.

“Dont look… so ugly and old..”

I took my fingers started to roam around her slightly loose dark brown pussy lips. Her love juice already soak the area and began to drip out.

“Aaaaa… so good… so long…” Mrs Qian moaned.

I laughed.

“What? … why do you laugh…”

“Because… it is beautiful and you are embarass to show me. Let see how it get excited with this..”

I turned on the vibrator as it was began to move in a thrusting rythm and vibrating. It was long and thick… she must been longing for a big cock.

“Aaaaaaaaa….” she screamed as I pushed the vibrator into her hole. It has no difficulty to accomadate such a big vibrator.

“Soo nice… this is my first time seeing this…” I whispered.

“Uuuggg…. aaaaahhh pussh deeper…”

I did as she told, and it amazing. Her pussy almost swallowed the whole thing and the sillicon sleeves began to massage her clit.

“Aaaaa… aaaaaa…. “

Mrs Qian body was shuddering. The vibrator continued to thrust deeper inside while her pussy lips were wrapping around the thick silicone cock.

“So sexy…” I commented.

Mrs Qian has reached her hand to my short. She touched my hard cock through the thin cloth of the short. I didnt wait and immediately pulled off my short and followed by my t-shirt.

I was totally naked on the bed.

“Ooooo…” she gasped.

She was staring at my hard rod. Her hand stopped in the air and hesitated to touch it. I took a step further and guided her hand to my hard cock.

“Yessss…” I moaned.

It was a little encouragement and Mrs Qian began to stroke my cock. Her semi wrinkle hand was doing a great a job on it. I didnt expect she still remenber how to give a handjob.

“Mrs Qian… you are good…”

“Dont say that… aaaa…. I dont think I can..”

“Ssssshh….”

I pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and position my cock to the mouth of her pussy.

“Noooo….aaaaaaahhh” she screamed.

It was too late. I have pushed into her. Her pussy was on fire… the heat radiated all over my cock. I began to move in and out of her hole.