View Single Post
Old 16-11-2016, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
NightHunter3677 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hey all.. this is my first time going to Angel Spa which a few cheongsters from groupchat recommend me. Went there last Sun with a friend (Lukas99)that i met in groupchat who never cheong in JB before and he bring a friend along who also first time cheong in jb. Hahaha.. Reach there Captain n reception was very nice and friendly. Went in pass by the makan place and looks very nice concept, well maintained and very clean. After changing we proceed to soak in jacuzzi first then we had some food before the Captain came and brought us up for mirroring. The Captain show us around 10girls and i wanted to take number 53(Xiu Xiu) but Lukas99 fast hand fast leg already choose her so its ok.. his friend choose YoYo and left me with dunno who to choose then i told the Captain to ask the girls to leave first then Captain say he will bring more for me to view then when Captain about to go off he quickly come in and say here is a prc by the name of Tian Tian and when i saw her i straight away tell Captain i want... LoL

Name: Tian Tian
Origin: Hunan
Looks: 9/10 (very pretty look)
Body: 9/10 (not small and skinny)
Boobs: 8/10 (maybe B i think... i like big original boobs)
Frenching: 8/10 (very passionate)
BBBJ: 7/10 (good but can be better)
FJ: 8/10 (tried a few position but Doggy still the best)
GFE: 9/10 (friendly, sweet, fair skin and cute)
RTF: Sure why Not!

Wanted to go for 2round for number 53 but too tired so after having dinner (food was nice) then we go back.