View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawen90 View Post
Bro I think many ppl here are telling you things for your own good ba... Some have been there and done that already, so good to hear out their point of view..

You seem to be trying to justify your own points to yourself, which I feel is already a red flag in any decision you make in life..

End of the day.. your life is yours and it sounds like you have already made your mind up on what you want to do...

So all I can say is... The choices you make in life will define you.. so please do make them carefully, do take time to read the views of the many brothers here.. in a sense they care for your well-being as well..

I wish you happiness and joy always.
Thanks for your advise and concern, really appreciated it. I am aware that they are soundful advise based on individual experiences.
As you.know, every individual experience differ from each individual.
The same picture, depend on who see it, have.different interpretation.

I heard it, aware of it, definitely if one live their lives afraid of this and that, there will be no result out.of.it