View Single Post
Old 18-03-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Different type of Juagen

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
There are 2 types of JG massage. If u kena the thai one, they hardly touch your shaft nor penile head. Most of the finger works will be the expressways between your ball sack to the base of the penis, the balls themselves. These are the most painful aside from the inner thighs and lower abdomen. I need to cover my face with my t shirt and bite onto something for fear of wailing in pain and scaring away their customers. Locations are the one at Moonstone Lane & another at Yio Chu Kang Grove - this one die die want to korek my prostate.

YF & her previous disciples all got massage the shaft. Her more bearable. But pls clean your dick head b4 finding her. She told me abt the fermented swiss cheese that formed a ring ard the base on the head that some of her client had and the putrid smell stank up her room.
Hi bro , can share the ctc and damge for the moonstone lane and yck? Thanks. Any release allowed?