View Single Post
Old 18-01-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 18
WhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Guys Who Had Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightzz View Post
I enjoyed my time with Travis, in fact, I’m gonna confess a guilty pleasure of mine.. Travis was a dream come true.

When I was a girl, I was extremely into Disney princesses and every princess, with the exception of Mulan, had a Caucasian Prince Charming who swept her off her feet. Being Caucasian, spotting a crop of blondish hair and those dreamy blue eyes, Travis was every bit a Disney princess’s Prince Charming. And most of all, he really wanted me, he wanted to possess every inch of me.

Apart from CK from way back, Travis was the next guy I really looked forward to being fucked by. As embarrassing as it is for me to say, I really yearned for the sex with Travis. Every date definitely ended in a raunchy love making session back at his pad. When we travelled together we christened every hotel room by fucking the moment we got the keys and entered.
Seem someone has been alpha widowed