View Single Post
Old 21-07-2013, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 989 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 18
SGmodel is one of the Best!SGmodel is one of the Best!SGmodel is one of the Best!SGmodel is one of the Best!
Re: FRs for @Crystal@ Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastardball View Post
We are not here to bully you just becux u r a lady...don't confuse yourself. May I also state that just becux u r a lady, doesn't mean that you can get away with certain things.

Bros here are just pointing out that you shouldn't delete away negative FRs, period. What's there to hide?

Another point u highlighted is how would you know the girls are recycled? Well, if you don't, then you shouldn't state that they are fresh and total new and inexperienced when in the first place you don't even know if they are recycled. For example, if I have a new girlfriend, I cannot say she is a virgin just because I don't know if she has been fucked by other bfs or guys. You get what I mean??? Or am I confusing you?
This is a commercial forum, not your forum and we pay rental to come here to do business.

Who are you to judge how we as business owner want to post what here as a marketing grimmack.

Bear in mind again, like i said, this is not because i am a lady or what, like i said this is a commercial forum.