View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2312 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GeGe; 26684;26684; - FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan.kuku View Post
Hi, All Bros :

I received a sms from a PRC, named Ge ge, 格格 on 31 Aug 2008....saying that she just arrived our battlefield.

I called back, she told me that I was referred to her by "Xi Men Qing" and insisted that I've engaged her service last time......BUT, I simply don't remember anyone named 格格....Asked her what was the charges, she told me remains the same, can even discount since we know each other....BUT, I really can't recall her......
Bro tan.kuku, let me help u bah. Did u receive any PM from bro waggie8888 in the past with this title "Super wet tarma with GeGe & Lulu(2hrs, unlimited shots for just $100 only)" and the following details: Hi brother, kindly just call GeGe(格格)at 8251xxxx now if u wanna book her tarma with LuLu(露露). Kindly tell her u were intro by Ximen Qing(simon king in chinese), thanks.

Any idea whether u have bonked her before? Hope it helps...