View Single Post
Old 16-06-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Getting a Divorce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timely Rain View Post
There was once in a drunken state at home, she threw plates, vases, bottles, chairs, fans, etc. One of which hit the back of my head and caused a bump. Police came, followed by ambulance. Police took a record and told me its a "non-arrestable offence". There is a police report number and classification under "Voluntarily Causing Hurt". I was not sure WtF it means as my head was still hurting. Went to hospital, took 3 injections and given 5 days MC. Doctor asked me whether I need go IMH as I was emotionally unstable at that point. Police said they cannot do anything, asked me to Family Justice Court.
it means police wont handle it. If you want you will need to file the case to the court yourself, yes that means hiring your own lawyer to do so.
Keep the case number and you can use it in court during divorce proceedings.