View Single Post
Old 31-05-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

( Click to show/hide )

No Gimmicks, No Bullshit, Just Plain Power!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktan8888z
MensPlus bro, thanks for the arrangement. Tried half pill today, within 15-20mins do have the flushing effect..takes a while to cool down. No other side effects.. Unlike the ones I had where you get blue visions and stuffy nose effects. Probably the dosage of the later anyway the bonk session ended well. Iron man indeed. Will order again once ammo runs out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILOVESGAHLIANz
Usually i just take half a pill. Last Sat had the chance to take a full pill due to marathon session.

The result is amazing good. The headache is not as bad as I am expecting. In fact I only felt a bit warm. That night totally shacked out. 4 shots in a night. After 2nd shot, thought i am done for the night. So when my dick stands again, i am pretty amazed. Overall a good session for me and my partner thanks to the little pill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1eongz
Was impressed with old pill but amazed they could improve the formula. New pills lasts even longer n more value for money. Damn good for longer marathon sessions. Thumbs Up!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul55hoz
New formula works even better for me. Maybe use the old formula too much, erections was not as hard as when i first use it but after trying the new formula, my erection is back to the hardness of when i first used it. Still definitely the best around!
Quote:
Originally Posted by minahloversz
My take on the new formula is it maintains the consistent result but with milder side effect. It becomes so mild that it is as good as non-existence.

I just tried the spray. At first I thought it doesnt work since there is no numbing feeling. The result is it works much better than expected. From a 5 min guy, Im now easily a 30 min guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovelmyz
You wont be disappointed. I have been using for quite a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dragonz
Remembered my first time using it. Was in total shock how well I could perform like that. My ex gf was a very happy woman!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperGridz
Just got my 2nd bot in less than a month. Simply fantastic! Your little bro transformed to a Monster is just an understatement !!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsuzuManz
Just got to know a new FB and 1st time we did, she asked me how come my dick is so hard? I told her cos I'm so turned on by her. She was happy like hell.

The thing about this pill is that after you ejaculate, you don't get soft straightaway. So if you are turned on enough, you continue pumping her and you have a good chance of continuing your second shot without stopping to rest.

My girl was super impressed and the sex we have is really damn fantastic. Nowadays after I ejaculate, she will go and suck on my dick and we are able to continue the second shot without stopping to rest. Simply wonderful!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ee_enjoyz
Had bought mensplus and tried for more than 6 months before writing this FR.

When first started, i took only half a pill as per advised.
Feeling when taking the pill were my body temperature went up and blood rushing effect to my head. Sometimes, there is slight headache and eyes may turned redish. However it lasted only a short while and was ok after that. Subsequently could feel the blood flowing to the groin and then the strong erection came. Thus far for me, the performance could last at least half a day and gradually wears out till near a day.

Since then, i been taking only half a pill and the performance maintains the same. More recently, when i started exercising more regularly for weight control and i somewhat felt the performance could last slightly longer after taking the pill.

To date, i find the pill had delivered good performance with minimal side effect. Thus, i had just replenish my stock this week and plans to take it with more regular exercise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerald80z
To be honest, I was doubtful of the product despite numerous good reviews. But I took the leap of faith and bought it, purchase and collection was extremely fast and convenient. After collection, I immediately popped a pill and waited 1hr before testing it out.

Just a little background of my situation, i have trouble maintaining a solid erection and when I put on the cap, I would definitely go limp 9 out of 10 times.

Today's experience was a total opposite! After 1hr, I felt abit light headed and hot, but my little bro did not feel anything different. But when the action started, all hell broke lose ��...my little bro became a solid rock! When the cap was on and the action started, there wasn't even a sign of going limp. The only downside of the product was that the feeling was so pleasurable, I wished I could last much much longer ��.

Thank you bro for the product! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs it. ROCK SOLID THUMBS UP ��

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meribelz
Ur penis is like Incredible Hulk, just for the penis part. Damn amazing how it works. First time I took, I was shocked also. My partner was also pleasantly surprised. Nevertheless, our sexlife is amazing now. A definite must try as it will blow ur mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyismythingz
Guys this pills are solid, i tried half pill only within 30 mins its already up for like the next day hahahaha, manage to do 3 shots in less than 3hrs !!!!!!!! wa i tell u my girl also damn high when she saw it standing up hahahaha worth every penny hahaha

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers